Saturday, January 18, 2014

Frank Zane's Egg White Perfection



The past several months I’ve been working on a new protein supplement and I’m happy to announce that it will be available the first week in February.  Frank Zane’s Egg White Perfection is the product and there is nothing like it on the market.  Micronized high solubility egg whites are combined with L-Glutamine, sunflower lecithin, enzymes papain and bromelin, vanilla flavored sweetened with stevia.

It’s a real boost for training and I feel like I’m growing taking it before and after workouts.  A few hours before training I have a bowl of cooked Kashi (7 whole grain pelaf) with a heaping scoop (30 grams) of Egg White Perfection.  It’s a good 30 grams of protein, 40 grams of carbs and no fat.  After my workout I pack a handful of baby spinach into my Magic Bullet blender/krusher, half banana, small tangerine from our tree, handful of pecans or walnuts, half a pear, cold water with a heaping scoop of Egg White Perfection.  It’s delicious and filling and I call that lunch.  These pre and post workout feedings give me 60 grams of protein with as much carbohydrate spread over several hours.

My workouts are going great thanks to my protein practice.  Doing three workouts a week as before but have switched to a new arrangement of exercises in the three way split I’m doing: now it’s chest, front delts, biceps, forearms, abs on Tuesday; abs, thighs, and calves on Thursday; and back, rear delts, triceps and abs on Saturday.  It’s working great and I feel like I’m making my best gains in a long time.

I’ll keep you posted.

All the best,
FZ

1 Comments:

At February 5, 2014 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Mike said...

When can we expect Frank Zane's Egg White Perfection to be available again? I checked 2 days ago and it wasn't out yet. Now it says it's on back order! What's up?
M

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home