Thursday, July 10, 2014

FREE TRAIN WITH ZANE DVD


Training has been going well and I'm looking forward to stepping up the intensity and see what kind of shape I can get into for the Autumn season.  I plan to stick to my three workouts a week for now because it's working.  Just turned 72 and it's enough training but as Summer progresses I'd like to bump it up to a 5 day cycle training three days out of 5: train back of upper body, rest, train legs, train front of upper body, rest, repeat.  This is the program described in my Let's Grow book which is selling very well.  As incentive to get my literature I'm offering a special deal:  buy my 3 books Let's Grow, Symmetry, and High Def Body and get my Train with Zane Workout DVD ($40 value) FREE.  Learn more at https://www.FrankZane.com



Order Now:
Train Smart,
FZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home