Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Updates

Greetings,

It's been 5 weeks since my rotator cuff surgery and I'm healing well and am able to type one handed.  I'm also able to write so I'm making a special holiday offer to personally autograph any Let's Grow books ordered before Christmas.

Go for the holiday special which is all 3 book and free DVD and I'll autograph all the books.

I'm just finishing up the Winter 2014 issue of Building the Body quarterly featuring Dave Draper on the covers with feature articles inside, it's one of the best issues ever.  More closer to publication date in January.

Happy Holidays,
FZ

2 Comments:

At December 2, 2014 at 5:22 AM , Blogger SimplyClaire said...

If I'm sending this as a gift, is there a section where I can request for you to sign it to the person receiving the gift instead of the name on my credit card?

 
At August 9, 2015 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Narender Godara said...

Movers and packers mumbai
Movers and packers mysore
Movers and packers nagpur
Movers and packers nashik
Movers and packers navi mumbai

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home