Friday, October 30, 2015

High Def Body

Been busy with everything here and all’s well. The Autumn 2015 issue of Building the Body Quarterly just arrived and we’ll be sending them out via USPS over the next several days. There are lots of photos as usual and the issue is one of my favorites. Training is going well too working out twice a week, upper body one day and legs the other day with some ab work each workout. Love shooting archery on the 6 target 3-D range on my lower hill. Joined by Fernandez we manage to lob 30 TO 40 arrows at bulleyes twice a week. So between walking up and down hills on the range to fetch arrows and pulling a recurve I’m getting enough exercise along with my twice weekly weight training workouts. Judging from how I feel it’s just about right.

Shipment of the new edition of High Def Body just arrived, updated and with some new photos, it’s been my bestselling book and a most complete guide to training for definition along with extensive nutrition advice. Looking thru the new arrival I notice the reproduction of the photos is even better than the first and second editions.

If you want a copy when ordering please specify ‘New Edition’. I’m gonna try to blog every week, so stay tuned. FZ


1 Comments:

At November 20, 2015 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to re-visit your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home